Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Unavailable Stalker

Religiously, EVERYDAY, roughly around noonish and again around 8ish, I've been getting a call from an unavailable number where the phone rings for the first 2 rings and sends it to my phone as a missed call...The person in question, whoever is ringing me, has yet to leave me a voice message or a txt, or just a plain call from a regular number. Now as much as I enjoy screening calls (NOT), I need to know who this moron is that makes me run to my phone only to be a blank call...So whoever you are, will you just bother to leave me a msg or better yet, wait for me to answer the damn phone?

Thanks!

No comments:

Gratitude

Waking up in my apt in Manhattan this morning has been no less than a full on surreal experience, only because I didn’t know if it was going...