Friday, February 13, 2009

25 Random Things About Me!

Trends come and go and so the new trend on Facebook is to fill out 25 Random Facts about yourself and tag ppl to the "note". Clearly people have a lot more time than before...and we can thank the Economic Crisis for that...So when I got tagged by umpteen number of ppl to their lists of "25 Random Things", I figure what the hey, why not me too?? But I will spare everyone with the tagging and post it on my blog...SO HERE GOES....

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, make a list of twenty-five random facts, habits or goals about yourself. Then, choose twenty-five people to tag. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

1. I have new found love for the color YELLOW

2. When I was in kindergarten, a fellow classmate friend at the time asked me to marry him. I pushed him off by ardently saying no then but now I secretly wish that I hadn't.

3. I love Arabic food and can have endless shawarmas and kanafe

4. I want to leave Facebook but too lazy to do so.

5. I am a Michael Kors Whore

6. I want to throw up on all Shahrukh Khan fans and on those who actually find him good looking...Seriously Mental Institution!

7. I want to be one of the girls on Millionaire Matchmaker just to meet the chick from hell..

8. I'm not ashamed to admit that one of my favourite books is a chick lit titled "Milkrun" by Sarah Mlynowski

9. Jamoca Almond Fudge ice cream from Baskin Robbins is the most underrated ice cream on the planet and there is nothing like it. Cold Stone's Coffee Lovers Only comes close but not that close!

10. As I walk around town, I give mini makeovers to people in my mind

11. I have a soft corner for tall, well-groomed men with light facial hair and a deep voice

12. I have always wanted to travel to Greece, Russia and South Africa

13. I am good at bargaining and always make sure I get great deals

14. I get traumatized every time I have to clean a chicken but subsequently forget about it when it is time to eat it.

15. I am a closet singer. I love to sing and have trained for a short while but have a serious case of stage fright!

17. I really really "don't" know you!! No matter how much you claim that you know me!

18. I still have my class notes from Middle and High School.

19. I can't stand a person who forces on a fake accent, have terrible table manners or bite their nails in public.

20. I still crack up when Sherihan says the word Wedding in an Indian accent

21. I will say yes to the guy who proposes to me by giving me the ring in a You've Got Mail DVD disc case while singing Chaudvin ka Chand and I don't know why!?!

22. I'm a new Brothers and Sisters Addict

23. I have sporadic OCD and Anal Retentive issues about life and can get quite stubborn about them

24. The sight and smell of Papayas make me hurl.

25. I think making this list of 25 Random Thing About Me was a total waste and I love it!

No comments:

Gratitude

Waking up in my apt in Manhattan this morning has been no less than a full on surreal experience, only because I didn’t know if it was going...