Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Playlist.com

Those of you who have been reading my blog, Thank you! The comments and suggestions in my inbox are really great! And Really thank you for all the feedback I've been getting on the music I have going on my blog! Playlist.com is a great feature...and all you bloggers should get it! There have been instances when my ipod died and i had my blog/playlist.com to save me because as you know, my life without music is just beyond comprehension. They say silence is golden. Yes to some sounds it is golden but for the most part I can't think of any waking moment where I prefered silence to music.

I enjoy being a portable boombox with discretion. I don't walk down the streets with a boombox on my shoulder blasting my music. I let my ipod do it on my headphones.

No comments:

Gratitude

Waking up in my apt in Manhattan this morning has been no less than a full on surreal experience, only because I didn’t know if it was going...