Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Breaking the Hiatus!

It is Tuesday 14th July, 2009 and I've finally sat on the computer to write a blog entry. All this while, I would write a sentence and then lose motivation or attention and then move on to doing something else which at that moment seemed more interesting. So this entry is just to say to all you readers that my mojo is back...especially after being dissed for not writing a recent post.

Sorry! Why? because I've noticed that every 3rd of 4th post is of me writing that I'm back to posting again and then I disappear again. Although, I can't make too many promises but I really am going to try more to write often.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Gratitude

Waking up in my apt in Manhattan this morning has been no less than a full on surreal experience, only because I didn’t know if it was going...