Thursday, August 11, 2011

Answers

So far did that music challenge go! Back to square one. Still seeking the inspiration to write, even though I have a plethora of thoughts rushing in my mind just waiting to be penned. What's keeping me? I have no idea. Maybe dealing with the constant struggle of my parents' medical issues, or the uninvited man issues that knock my door ever so often. I remember back in 2001/2002 a random psychic told me that when I start seeing someone, I should keep it to myself because every time, I bring them forward by telling someone about that person, something happens. I honestly didn't think much of it and honestly didn't believe in it. But now that I look back at history, even as recent as the recent "connection" it proves to be true. Why is it that? Does this mean that I have to live a life of secrecy? or the fact that maybe I don't true love who would have the guts to go public?

Can someone clarify this to me?

Recently I've been feeling quite low almost to a point that even random people off the streets have told me to smile or the fact that life is bound to get better. Although the mere thought of it does make me smile but is it? is it going to get better? I saw the movie Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (Translates: Life wont come twice) and a particular line just stuck to me. You're only in a box when you are dead, and that when your mind is restless you know that you are alive.
It is soo true, but then why do I feel so dead? Is it because I'm being in denial of the possibility that the reality of a particular situation is the absolute truth? Did that even make sense? What is it that my life and my mere existence is destined for?

Again, can someone clarify this to me?


No comments:

Gratitude

Waking up in my apt in Manhattan this morning has been no less than a full on surreal experience, only because I didn’t know if it was going...