Thursday, April 05, 2012

It almost feels that years have gone by since I've posted a blog post on my blog. I wouldn't be surprised if it actually has been that long! It's like I have so much to say but I just can't get the motivation to post. Maybe it's because the dialogue between my readers and I have been kind of non-existent. It's in the sense that, I know you guys are reading my blog (THANKS to my Blog Visitor Counter on the side), but where are the comments? Where's the conversation we used to have? I miss that. Now, it just feels that I'm posting all these cosmic questions or thoughts out to the world with no response what so ever. Have we become that lazy to even give a little effort for the human connection, which in reality is what we still yearn for?

What is it that we are all looking for? I wish I had the answers to the plethora of questions I have in my mind. Hopefully, once I start posting them on my blog, you will be kind enough to respond once again. So here goes...

First question, WHY OH WHY ARE YOU SILENT?

No comments:

Gratitude

Waking up in my apt in Manhattan this morning has been no less than a full on surreal experience, only because I didn’t know if it was going...