Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Men That Flutter My Heart!

Chatting with my aunt, uncle and mom, the topic of my wedding plans came up (of course). Yes, my dear family, I would like to get married but not to any random bloke. Then of course, they asked me what kind of man I would like...and it made me think...I knew what I didn't like, which I did mention to them...So then it made me think...of all the guys I've dated/liked, including celebs...what are the commonalities between them?

I'm going to post pictures of male celebs that I like and maybe you can help me come up with a logical answer of the type of guy i like...so much for all those random and stupid quizzes on facebook and elsewhere...

1. Salman Khan



















2. Hugh Jackman





















3. Simon Baker
















4. Hugh Grant




















5. Matthew McConaughey




















6. George Clooney




















7. Dermott Mulroney





















Got any ideas? If any of you can find me a man that fits all of these men's qualities then I will always love you!

No comments:

Gratitude

Waking up in my apt in Manhattan this morning has been no less than a full on surreal experience, only because I didn’t know if it was going...