Tuesday, October 09, 2007

My very first blog entry - WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome to my Blog!
Yes! I have finally decided to jump on the wagon and start "BLOGGING". But honestly what's with this new obsession about blogging? Isn't that the same thing as writing to a personal diary. I mean, yeah, granted a diary is something you write for yourself and and maybe for some, ur nosey mother who wants to know about your life, and that this is a medium that is somewhat similar. Instead of your nosey mother, its for your friends and others to keep up and hear your views...?

Am I the only one who notices the fact that there is no significant difference here? ok I'm rambling and I've already lost my audience. and possibly a few loyal friends. haha! I just decided to use this as an introduction to my BLOG! And using this entry as a slight warning to my fellow readers that this blog will consist of complete randomness (if that's even a word)

The past couple of months has allowed me to experience many different things that i have so much to write about that I'm not even sure where to begin. so let me leave you to this for now and i will get back to you ASAP! Sometime this weekend? Well will keep u posted of course! (pun was intended!)


At April 13, 2006 5:01 PM, Ahmed said...

Yay, I'm your first comment! Unless someone else is at it right now...hmm...

I don't think its quite a personal diary. Because the difference in how you may write your personal thoughts for your own reflection. And writing the personal thoughts you wish to share with others is quite substantial.

There are things you leave out, things you change, and sometimes you don't write for yourself but for your audience. So I think its quite different.


At April 13, 2006 5:05 PM, Dazzlingsitar said...

well not necessarily shouldn't u be writing to ur friends like you would to yourself?


At April 13, 2006 5:09 PM, Shirin said...

what a beginning...
you rock sista!!
Cant wait to read more of your blogs...keep it real!!


At April 13, 2006 5:13 PM, Ahmed said...


The way I think about things to myself is not always how I talk to others.

Thats not to say I'm two-faced. But rather, its
a) A different style
b) somethings are meant to be private


At April 26, 2006 11:58 AM, Krishnokoli said...


honey the whole point of a blog is that you have to update it.


At May 30, 2006 3:15 PM, Ehsan said...

You write a diary to hide yourself and you blog to reveal yourself. Either way you express your self. Question is how well you will do it.

I don’t write, I read and I will come back.


At June 01, 2006 12:20 AM, Dazzlingsitar said...

i know i have to update but question is when...but i have now!


At June 10, 2006 3:35 PM, gr8gatsby said...

Hello Dazzlingsitar


Welcome to the blogosphere. It's great fun! I've been blogging for over a year now.


At June 15, 2006 2:38 PM, Bushra said...

I am like you..enjoy random blogging. am always blogging everything but really about nothing.


At June 22, 2006 11:38 AM, Dazzlingsitar said...


thanks guys for the support...hope you guys enjoy my blogs! there are many more to come!

No comments:

Gratitude

Waking up in my apt in Manhattan this morning has been no less than a full on surreal experience, only because I didn’t know if it was going...