Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 15 - A song that describes you

Defining one self to a particular song is like saying I saw a pig fly! It's IMPOSSIBLE! Solely because a person sees themselves differently based on what they are feeling at that very moment. For example, when a person is in a good mood, he/she would think that they are the million dollar baby but when sad, he/she would probably describe themselves as a worthless piece of %&#&! Anyways, don't know if you can figure out what my mood is like right now, but these are the two songs that I currently feel like it represents me the most today!

Meredith Brooks - I'm a Bitch




Blind Melon - No Rain


No comments:

Gratitude

Waking up in my apt in Manhattan this morning has been no less than a full on surreal experience, only because I didn’t know if it was going...