Saturday, May 28, 2011

Music Challenge from Day 21 - Day 28

So I've been slacking. I know! It was my birthday! 30th as a matter of fact. And although I did not do much, I've managed to keep away from all internet applications. Minus what work demanded.

Here is a catch up.





Day 21 – A song that you listen to when you’re happy

George Michael - Faith



Day 22 – A song that you listen to when you’re sad
REM – Everybody Hurts


Day 23 – A song that you want to play at your wedding. This is such a happy and romantic song. Fell in love with it and Michael from the movie.. The Wedding Date
Michael Buble – Save the last dance for me


Day 24 – A song that you want to play at your funeral

People also pick sad songs to play at their funeral if they do play any at all...Muslims usually don't play any but if i had a choice and with Music being such a big entity in my life, I would pick
Slumdog Millionaire – Latika’s Theme

There is a sense of serenity and a new beginning feel to it, which in a way symbolizes how I would be at that moment and onwards...



Day 25 – A song that makes you laugh

Just watch the video and hear the lyrics...NUFF SAID!

Bloodhound Gang – The Bad Touch


Day 26 – A song that you can play on an instrument
Doe A Dear – Sound of Music


Day 27 – A song that you wish you could play

Metallica – Nothing Else Matters


Day 28 – A song that makes you feel guilty
This song reminds me of that one morning in my apt in Abu Dhabi. Eldorado Bldg, 18th Floor Penthouse overlooking the Gulf Sea (Corniche). I still remember how cozy it was under the covers but in a chilled room...

Bryan Adams – Please Forgive Me

No comments:

Gratitude

Waking up in my apt in Manhattan this morning has been no less than a full on surreal experience, only because I didn’t know if it was going...