Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Day 2 - Your Least Favourite Song

So I started writing this post early in the morning and it really had me stumped for the longest time! My Least Favourite Song! Which could it be...and then I thought back to my childhood and I found my answer. It is

Meatloaf - I would do anything for love





Why? When this song came out, we had just recently got MTV in Abu Dhabi as one of the first satellite channels that were being broadcasted from abroad. And so naturally, when you see something new other than Arabic cartoons, you get glued to it. However, soon enough, the channel found a way to get me disconnected to it.

They had a tendency of repeating 4 songs, as if there were no other songs out there. However, when this song was released, it was the only song that aired, month after month. After a while, MTV was like yet another arabic cartoon, only there would be new cartoons every week.

The song is probably a great song. It's just a pity that with my experience with it, I won't see it that way

No comments:

Gratitude

Waking up in my apt in Manhattan this morning has been no less than a full on surreal experience, only because I didn’t know if it was going...