Saturday, May 07, 2011

Day 7 - A Song That Reminds You of a Certain Event

My God!! This challenge is getting tougher! I connect every aspect of my life to a song so how am I supposed to pick just one song? But one event I vividly remember and think about every time I hear this song is when we watched the jump scene from the movie Dirty Dancing. My friend Karen L. and I would go to the pool every weekend to practice that jump! In the process, the two of us drank plenty of pool water. I wonder if all the water retention that's happening in my body is a cause of all that wonder?....

Dirty Dancing - The Time of My Life

http://youtu.be/WpmILPAcRQo

No comments:

Gratitude

Waking up in my apt in Manhattan this morning has been no less than a full on surreal experience, only because I didn’t know if it was going...