Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Day 3 - A song that makes me happy!

There are way too many songs that make me happy but if i had to pick one that makes me smile every time is Hey Mickey by Tony Basil. ok fine another song is Karma Chameleon by Culture Club.

These two songs are songs from a time of my childhood that I vaguely remember but know that those were the good times and I wish we were back in those times! We were all little living in Abu Dhabi and would eagerly wait for Wednesday to arrive. Tuesday evening we would start planning for the weekend. Even though, there weren't much to do, we still didn't complain. Life was soo simple then.

Here are the songs if you don't remember them




Karma Chameleon - Culture Club



Hey Mickey - Tony Basil

No comments:

Gratitude

Waking up in my apt in Manhattan this morning has been no less than a full on surreal experience, only because I didn’t know if it was going...