Saturday, May 14, 2011

Where in the world did Days 8 - 13 go?

For some reason my posts from Day 8 to 13 are missing including an article my friend wrote...

Well here is a consolidated version of all those posts...Ok akkas, for you, I will post your article separately yet again.

Day 8 - A song you know all the words to...

A song that mostly everyone either knows the words to or wants to know the words to.

Extreme - More Than Words




Day 9 - A song that you can dance to

When this song came out, every party, dinner and or dance, we kids were forced to danced to this song. We mastered the steps by the end of the day of listening to this song. Even taught others how to dance to this song!!

Los Del Rio - Macarena




Day 10 - A Song That Makes You Fall Asleep
A song that makes me fall asleep is usually a song that makes me feel all relaxed prior to falling a sleep. Every time I listen to this song, it just manages to relax all my tensions, worries and problems and during that four minutes and nineteen seconds it transcends me to the happy place of uninterrupted sleep!

Coltrane and Duke Ellington - In A Sentimental Mood




Day 11 - A Song From My Favourite Band
This is undoubtedly the best song ever produced. All U2 Fans and even non U2 fans will agree with me that it is one great song! This is my go to song...

U2 - With or Without You




Day 12- A Song From A Band That You Hate
So I have no idea on the following matters regarding this band.

Band Name: Hanson Brothers

No Clue on:
1. Why are the a band?
2. Why were they popular?
3. Why can't they sing?
4. Where are they now?

and most importantly

5. Are they boys or girls?

Hanson Brothers - MMMBOP




Day 13 -A song that is a guilty pleasure

TLC – Red Light Special

I think this is self explanatory.




No comments:

Gratitude

Waking up in my apt in Manhattan this morning has been no less than a full on surreal experience, only because I didn’t know if it was going...