Friday, May 06, 2011

Day 6 - A Song That Reminds You of Somewhere

Gosh! Looking at these videos make you realize how old you really are. Sugar Pie Honey Bunch is a song that reminds me of Abu Dhabi. Why? Well, when I was a child, my friends and I would listen to this Mini-Pops version and dance to it every weekend. It was almost a part of our ritual-to watch the Mini-Pops video cassette. (If those two words didn't make you feel older, then I don't know what would!) So now, every time I hear that song on my Ipod, or just plain anywhere, it just takes me back to Abu Dhabi.

So after reading all these posts, have I not said enough about Abu Dhabi and my childhood? Yeah Good TIMES!!!! In fact very good times!


No comments:

Gratitude

Waking up in my apt in Manhattan this morning has been no less than a full on surreal experience, only because I didn’t know if it was going...